Friday, March 12, 2010

I 'LL TRADE YOU A FLIP & FLOP!

Hi Ladies, if you are anything like me (if you are than your are just the COOLEST!) you LOVE flip flops (I own around 25 pairs! NO JOKE!) I have been hiding my toes all these weeks with this rain, but now spring is finally on it's way! Now we can kick off our rain boots (who are we kidding kick off our sneakers) & show the world our cute little piggies (toes). So I thought it would be fun to trade flip flops, but wait there is more...........you gotta decorate your flip flops. It's up to you on what you want to do: ribbon, buttons, bling you name it. Send me an e-mail or leave a comment with your shoes size & favorite color & I will send you back someone else's info so you each can make a pair of flip flops for one another. HAVE A FLIP'N GOOD TIME!

No comments: