Saturday, March 27, 2010

CHALLENGE #10 LEAVING YOUR MARK!

This week the 7 remaining designers had an opportunity to design their own fabric/textile, but for some this was a challenge in a challenge.

Your challenge #10: LEAVING YOUR MARK! Have you ever went looking for a specific paper for a layout, but have come back empty handed? Well I know I have. This week you get to change all that! You get to design your own 12x12 (white card stock) paper. Do you ever wonder what it is like for all of our favorite scrapbooking companies to put their ideas to print? Well I know I do. What would you do given the opportunity...........hhhmmmm? Would you design a digital background, stamp on it, paint it, paper piece it, etc., you decide.

This challenge is due midnight Tuesday April 6, 2010. Email your pics to lucindafish@cox.net.

SEE YOU ON THE RUNWAY!

P.S. I was sorry to see Anthony go he was so funny/cute, he brought a lot of entertainment to the workroom/show!

No comments: