Monday, March 22, 2010

Challenge #6 - Here are the entries!

Hi everyone,

Here are the entries for Challenge #6 - Through the Eyes of a Child. Mine is not done yet but Beth has graciously said for me not to stress about it and get it done when I can (I have her pics).

So sorry it's taken me so long to get these posted - I have had some stuff going on in my life that has prevented me from being at the computer lately...my mother-in-law was just given weeks left to live (she has cancer) and so we've been spending lots of time with her while we can. Also, we just found out that we are expecting our 3rd child! So I haven't been feeling quite like myself either. Anyway, enough excuses! I will try to be better from now on!

Here are the entries...love how everyone's turned out! Vote for your favorite (and tell your family and friends to vote too) - voting will end Monday, March 29th at midnight (MST)!

Thanks again for your patience with me!
Lucinda :)

***If you can't see all of the image, click here to go directly to the photobucket album to see them bigger.

4/12/10 UPDATE: I have removed the link to the slideshow but you can still view it by using the link in the above paragraph.

No comments: