Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Challenge #7 - Feelin' Blue - any other entries???

Hi everyone,

It has been a crazy week for me! I am still working on my Feelin' Blue page for Challenge #7. I have only received one entry for this challenge so far. Any other takers? Since I've only received one entry, I won't put up voting until I get at least one more, so email a pic of yours asap if you did it -k-? The deadline for voting is tomorrow, Thursday, at 9pm. (My email address is: lucindafish@cox.net.) If I don't receive anyone else's, Claudia will win by default!

Here's Claudia's layout for the Feelin' Blue challenge:



I did receive Nichole's layout on Friday (after the voting period was over, unfortunately). Here it is! Props to both of you for doing the challenge. I hope to still finish mine and post it on here as well.

Nichole's layout:

No comments: