Wednesday, August 12, 2009

More Goodies!!

I am so amazed at the generosity of people and companies that are donating products and/or prizes to Project Scrapbook '09! Everyone has been so supportive and some have even said, "Oh yeah, I love that show! I'll follow your blog and maybe even participate in the challenges!"

A little note: If you would like to be emailed automatically whenever we post on our blog, fill in your email on the 'Subscribe Via Email' tab on the sidebar. It's quick and easy!

Here's a little peek of some more prize stuff and items that will be used in one of our weekly challenges. This is from one of my childhood friends who started her own scrapbooking company. It's nice to know people sometimes! Their stuff has lots of style!!




Can't wait till we start the challenges and I get to try out all these amazing products!! Remember to tell your friends about our blog so they can follow along and vote each week too!!

Have a great night!
Lucinda :)

No comments: