Saturday, August 8, 2009

IT'S LIKE A SCRAPBOOKING CHRISTMAS IN THE SUMMER!



It is so exciting to get a knock at the door these days or go check the mail. It seems everytime I turn around I am recieving more stuff. It has been really awesome getting all the positive feed back from all the different companies who want to help sponsor us. I hear everything from: awesome idea, sounds totally fun, we would love to help, good idea & one companies employee & her daughter even want to particpate! The response has been overwhelming. We have less than 2 weeks to go & I can't wait!
The other day my son & I went to check the mailbox & we found this yellow envelope inside. It was exciting to see what had been sent to us. I had not even gotten a response back from this company & here was some fun goodies in the mail from them! Let's see if you can guess who it is.

No comments: