Saturday, August 28, 2010

CHALLENGE #3 HAT'S OFF TO YOU BABY............


In this challenge the designers had to design an outfit inspired by a Philip Treacy hat. I recommend checking out his site his stuff is STUNNING!
Have you ever been out and seen an AMAZING hat that you would LOVE to own or wear, but don't have the money/courage to do so? Well hear is your challenge ladies...........You msut find a hat that inspires you & take a picture with it on! You then must scrapbook this photo & pull insperation from the style of hat for your layout. You can do a current style of hat or feel free to visit an Antique store. HAVE FUN WITH IT! I would LOVE to see you get dressed up for this & go really over the top!. I will give out extra points for you getting the MOST creative with your picture. DON'T HOLD BACK! You have until midnight Sept. 10 to turn in your projects.

Even if you aren't doing the challenges I would LOVE to see you in your hat's feel free to e-mail me your photo's & I will post them on the blog.

I will see you on the runway!

No comments: