Thursday, August 12, 2010

CHALLENGE #1 THAT IS SO INSPIRING!

Well ladies this first challenge is long overdue & you are probably wondering why. I have been going back & forth if I should do the blog again this year with the challenges. I am not always the most organized person okay I am NEVER an organized person! So I was debating on if I wanted to do it or not this year. It is alot of work to get prizes & free product together between running a household & being a mommy & wife & my husbands schedule is allllllllllll over the place, but that is no excuse. I know we all get busy with everyday lives & so I know this can make it hard to get our projects completed unless you are Henrietta she ALWAYS turned in. I need to get more organized like her. It seems for every 1 step I take forward I take 2 steps back.............SHEESH! But you know what what the heck let's do it again. We will use stuff from the last round & of course anything from your own stash as well. If you want to turn in & try to win a prize, get some scrapbooking/paper crafting done, try something new or just having fun..........GREAT! So here is to our first challenge.

CHALLENGE #1 THAT IS SO INSPIRING:
Your challenge is to pick your favorite clothing item or accessorie (blouse, purse, shoes, braclet, ect.) & design a layout from that item. It may be the color, the design or texure that inspires you. You can do something current or even a through back to anoth time era ( like the 80's)..........it's up to you! Please send me a photo of your layout along with a pic of what insprired you. You have until Sunday Aug. 22 at midnight to e-mail me your layout.

HENRIETTA I HAVE SOMETHING SPECIAL FOR YOU FOR ALWAYS TURNING IN A PROJECT!

No comments: