Friday, August 27, 2010

CHALLENGE #2: IT'S MY PARTY & I'LL CRY IF I WANT TO............

In this challenge the designers had to design an outfit that had items only purchased from a PARTY STORE!

Your challenge is to design a Party Layout (ex.: Birthday, Baby Shower, Holiday Party, Work Part, ect.). You will be using stuff from your own stash. You will have until midnight Friday Sept. 3 to turn in.

Lucinda is working on getting the 1st. challenge voting up. I am skiping challenge #2 from the show, we have already done something to similar on past seasons/challenges. I will also be posting challenge #4 & #5 as well so that we can get caught up with the show & so you can be working on them as well. Challenge #5 will be a little BIGGER so you will have more time to work on it!

I will see you on the RUNWAY!

No comments: