Sunday, September 26, 2010

SUPPORT YOUR UPPER SHOULDER BOULDER HOLDER!



Hi Ladies,

You are probably wondering what I am talking about! This is not going to be one of our regular challenges this week. I wanted to do something to help my friend Tisha who is in the fight of her life right now against leukemia. Tisha has been battling this horrible disease for 13 months now and is currently in Hospice. So I thought that we could use the power of the internet, our blog, and our creativity to help Tisha and her family.

So here is what I am asking all of you to do: DECORATE UP A WOMEN'S BRA!

How, you ask? With ribbon, bling, flowers, buttons, do a
holiday theme, etc... (see the picture above)

Even though Tisha is not fighting breast cancer I thought this would be something fun and different to bring awareness to Tisha's cause and so many others. This challenge will be up throughout the whole month of October because it is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month. We are also going to be adding a donate button to the blog so that when people get on to vote they can also choose to donate to Tisha and her family if they would like.

You will have 1 week to complete your project. Email your pics to Lucinda at lucindafish@cox.net by midnight Sunday 10/3/10.

I am asking all of you to really put a SHOUT OUT TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY for this. I really want to see what we can raise for this worthy cause! Whoever wins will receive a PINK BASKET full of PINK GOODIES! I can't wait to see what you all come up with!

Here are some pictures of Tisha & her sweet family.




See you on the runway!!

No comments: