Sunday, July 21, 2013

UP-CYCLE!

I don't know about you but since I was a little girl I have always been into Antiques or as my friends like to say "OLD PEOPLES STUFF"! Well I have been noticing more & more lately how the things that I have always loved to decorate with & what my friends laughed at me about is now starting to become popular/trendy & now a bit pricey! I have always been into the LOVE of the hunt for that UNIQUE item & AMAZING deal! I LOVE mixing old with new & adding in different textures & I LOVE the story behind a piece. Last summer I fell in LOVE with a BEAUTIFUL old buffet from the early 1900's at Merchant Square in Chandler, AZ. It was totally out of my price range, but a girl can dream can't she? Well last December I got a call from my mom telling me I had to be home & couldn't leave! A few hours later I got a knock at my door & received a WONDERFUL early CHRSTmas present..........& here she is! They just don't make stuff like this anymore! Watch for more Up-Cycle ideas & how I decorated with my new piece!

                                                              Front view! Sorry little blurry!
                                                                One of the side doors!
              Look at the BEAUTIFUL AQUA BLUE color inside! Great place to hide away the X-Box!
                                   LOVING the fabric! Great place to store/hide all my remotes!
                                                   The second drawer is perfect for DVD'S!
Look at the details!

No comments: