Monday, June 10, 2013

Marvel Comic Scrapbook

10 Spiderman & 10 Superman pages. I made this for my sons teacher as a baby shower gift. I chose to do a comic book theme, because both of her boys are named after these charecters! It was hard to find anything really for scrapbooking besid...e stickers. I had 1 Super Hero stamp set from CTMH & some stickers form the local craft stores. I decided to do red, yellow, blue, wht., grey & blck to bring out the true comic colors. I also picked up some old comics from an antique store & used book store & used them to do my words. I used Halloween stamp sets for the webs from CTMH, embossit folders for the webs from Stamp In Up, Tim Holtz Mask "Haunted". I even found a Superman luggage tag in the dollar section at Target!




To see the complete book go Face Book & look up Project Scrapbook 09

No comments: