Thursday, July 8, 2010

SOME BIRDIE TOLD ME!


Well lately I have been feeling really crafty & have been getting a few projects done. So I thought I would show them off to all of you!

SOME BIRDIE LOVES YOU! (all Close To My Heart Products)
Bubblegum, Citrus Leaf, Ocean & Cocoa Ink/Paper
On Target Demensional Elements Z1226
Embroidery Floss Red & Pink Assortment Z1092
New Cocoa Collection Ribbon Rounds Z1316
Bitty Sparkles Z1263
Clear Sparkles Z1263
Glitz Glitter Glue Stardust Z1313
Lots Of Dots Alphabet Z1261
Rustic Alphabet Stamp Set E1002
Corner Rounder Z578
Bird Basics Stamp Set D1338
Sanding Kit Z1294
Sponge Daubers Z726
TECHNIQUES:
I did scoring with my paper trimmer to get white stripes. Close To My Heart has a white coar in center of card stock.
Roses done by hand with ribbon (taught by Lucinda Fish Thank You)
Hand stiched corner.
Sanding
Picture doesn't do the page justice!

NOW I JUST GOTTA ADD A PIC.!

No comments: